Day of Details for Guests
- Seating is on a first come, first served basis. Entry gates to Wilson Field open 30 minutes prior to the start of each ceremony.
- Parking will be free in all designated parking structures and lots. Please allow yourself ample time to park your vehicle and walk to your ceremony site. Additionally, allow yourself plenty of time to navigate out of parking areas following the ceremony when you are considering making dining reservations.
- Please note that there is no parking located at One University Drive, Orange CA. Please use the flagged parking structures in the interactive campus map linked above.
Getting to Campus
For the use of any ride sharing apps, please use the following addresses for drop off locations:
Schmid Gate: 423 North Glassell Street, Orange, CA 92866
McCardle Gate: 223 East Walnut Avenue, Orange, CA 92867
Keck Center Entrance: 398 North Center Street, Orange, CA 92866
Security & Commencement Conduct
To enhance public safety, please observe the following restrictions for all commencement activities on the Chapman University Campus. Patrons will not be allowed to bring the following items inside the event venue. These policies are subject to change without notice.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Commencement venues
- No balloons
- No large bags, backpacks, or large purses
- No firearms, knives, explosives or other weapons
- No coolers or other containers except in cases of medical need, as certified by a physician
- No artificial noisemakers, air horns or megaphones may be used
- No large signs, flags, poles, banners, or laser pointers
- No pets allowed, except trained service animals
- All Commencement venues have the authority to prohibit any items deemed a security risk.
- Inspections of small receptacles (bags) might be required as you enter event venues