Day of Details for Graduates
- Please print your GradPass on white standard letter-sized paper (8.5 x 11 inches) and bring it to your ceremony.
- Take care not to damage your GradPass since the QR code will be used to display your name and degree information on the big screens.
- Keep your GradPass with you at all times. Don’t lose it or leave it at your seat when you walk to the stage.
- Plan to arrive to Hutton Gym for student line-up in your cap and gown 30 minutes before your ceremony’s start time.
- With your printed GradPass, proceed directly to the line-up area in Hutton Gym.
- The line-up area is not secure. Leave any personal items you do not want to carry throughout the ceremony in your car or with a guest.
- Please allow plenty of time for parking and to familiarize your guests with Chapman’s campus. No guests will be allowed in the line-up area.